Week 7: Final Post

This week we presented our market stall concept to the class. The presentation seemed to go quite well and we successfully covered every aspect of our design concept. We are now ready to begin creating our market stall. It was suggested we make a few revisions to some of our products and our brand logo. Week 8 will be spent finalising our product ideas and we will commence making our stall at the next class in Week 9.

I have spent a considerable amount of time developing my product into something I am now happy with. I have also began creating my own individual brand. It has been a goal of mine for quite some time to start up my own clothing company and I saw the project in this class as the perfect opportunity. My brand will be called 'Get Free Clothing Co.' The name was inspired by the song 'Get Free by Major Lazer'. Get Free represents freedom.

The beanies I will be selling at the market stall are my first 'Get Free' product. I have created a page for a potential website for my brand just to give an example of what I had in mind.

http://getfreeclothing.co/blacklogobeanie.html